The Quad State Beer Fest now has on site camping! Camping Passes are limited to about 50 total spaces. Please read all inclusions and rules below.
CAMPING TICKETS AND EVENT TICKETS ARE COMPLETELY SEPARATE
CAMPING PASS (Allows for Tent or RV):
• Friday OR Saturday Only Camping Pass: $25 in advance/$35 at gate (if available)
• Friday + Saturday Camping Pass: $45 in advance/$55 at gate (if available)
• Passes are PER SITE (Not per person; Max 4 persons per site) and parking is included.
• Tent spaces should be about 20’x20’
• RV spaces should be about 20’x40’ - Tent & RV spaces are the same price
• RV’s do not have access to septic service at any time
• EXAMPLE: 4 people arriving on Saturday for the Beer Fest & Camping together would purchase 4 Beer Fest Tickets & 1 Camping Pass. 5-8 people = 2 Camping Passes, etc.
- Gates are open Friday 12:00pm until Sunday at 12:00pm (check-in hours are 12pm until 9pm Friday and 9am until 6pm Saturday)
- Campsite locations are first come, first served and cars are parked in an adjacent, convenient location next to the camping area
- Parking for standard sized vehicles is included in each camping pass.
- Camping Pass does not include admission to the Quad State Beer Fest
- Well behaved, leashed, picked-up-after dogs are permitted in camping areas only
- Ground Fires are not permitted
- No residential or commercial propane grills are permitted.
- Please come as self-contained as possible as there is no potable water or power in camping area
- Bath Houses (restrooms, showers, water) are only about 300 feet away
- Only age 16 and up are permitted
- Trash Cans will be provided in camping area, please use them
- Event staff, security, and some food vendors will be on site ALL hours
- Campground guests may stay until Sunday at noon.
- Camping sites must be left as they were found